We are providing a platform for graduate specializations in interior and exterior architecture, urban planning, urban design, landscape design, digital design and other field in design.
- Prepare Students as Future designers with solid knowledge base, conceptual design ability and technical skills with empower them to excel in their career of choice.
- Promote a globally oriented, multi disciplinary, and cultural sensitive curriculum that is abreast with current intellectual discourse and the most advanced technical development in the field of interior design.
- Expose students to current issue in theory and practice and to latest technology in the field.
- Promote the understanding, appreciation and safe keeping of all indigenous interior design vocabulary and seek to bridge it with the contemporary design challenges in the world.
- Foster an open environment in which students are free to push the boundaries of design through critical reflection, independent enquiry and innovation as prerequisite for finding one’s own creative style and personal artistic path.
- Develop a broad base of theoretical knowledge and the necessary practical skill.
- Assert the role of an architect interior design as synthesized of the different factors which effect the built environment.